Position Details: Operations Manager
Our client is the ultimate fun destination for Uganda offering all outdoor activities for groups and families. The company is looking for an energetic and active Park operations manager to join the team.
The candidate will manage maintenance and operations of park plan and implement strategies to meet visitor’s requirements while conducting regular inspections of the operations, He/she will oversee safety regulations and recommend and implement improvements to ensure smooth daily business operation.
- At least 2 years work experience in a managerial position in the hospitality industry.
- Good computer skills and proficient in excel, word, outlook, and access..
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Demonstrated leadership and version in managing staff groups and major projects or initiatives.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a collaborative management style.
- Budget development and oversight experience
- Excellent people manager, open to direction and direction and collaborative work style and commitment to get the job done
Duties and responsibility:
- Training and supervising staff
- Maintaining statistical and financial records
- Planning maintenance work, events and bookings
- Handling customer complaints and queries
- Promoting and marketing the business
- Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation and licensing laws.
- Inventory Management