Position Details: Automotive Technician/Service Man
PURPOSE OF THE JOB
To ensure that all customer vechicles are effcetively maintained and fixed right the first time for achievement of service through out, revenue targets and most importantly customer satisfaction.
- Attention to detail
- Problem Analysis
- Customer and Result Oriented
- Interpersonal skills
- Computer Knowledge
- Organisational Skills
- Team Work
- Ownership and Accountability.
- Motor Vechicle Technician Certificate
- Two years experience working with vechicles in the busy workshop
- Qualified Driver
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Performs periodic maintainance on sustomers'vehicles and writes defect reports.
- Conduct routine maintanance work(replacing fluids,lubricating parts etc) aiming to vechicle functionality and longevity.
- Perfoms minor repairs on customers vehicles when directed by supervisors
- Carry out predelivery inspection on all new vechiles prior t delievry
- Provide quality workmanship through fixing customer vechiles right the firts time in order to avoid repeat jobs.
- Manage and improve performance through participation in available training and development programs.
- Timely and accurate communication of vehicle defects through preparation and submitting of defect reports to supervisor.
- Proper management of all technical tools and equipemnt allocated to you at all times to avoid accidents and wastage.
- Adhere to Toyota standards by carefully handling customer vehicles and tools to avoid damages and losses.
- Mainatin a clean and organised working bay through implementation and adherence of the company 5S standard.
- Adhere to all EHS standards and effective use of PPE provided.
- Any other duties as assigned from time to time.