Position Details: TRADE FINANCE SUPPORT MANAGER
To manage, and develop Trade customer relationships for sustainable portfolio growth.
To support branches and relationship teams in structuring Trade deals
As a Trade Finance Support Manager the major responsibilities of this position will be to:-
- Conduct trainings and knowledge sessions across branches for easy cross selling and appreciation of Trade products.
- Offer relevant support to the branch network in driving Trade sales and structuring Trade
- related deals.
- Develop and maintain a reliable portfolio of Trade customers for a focused growth strategy.
- Follow up resolution of Trade Finance related complaints and queries within agreed SLA
- to derive customer satisfaction.
- Business development – managing and retaining existing relationships and generating new business in the assigned market segments by providing Trade Finance solutions. This will include increasing the customer base, growth in trade balance sheet and off- balance sheet (agreed targets), increased facility utilization and actively cross-selling other bank products and services.
- Deliver agreed product and income targets to enhance growth of the Trade Finance proposition.
- Constantly review the Bank’s Trade revenue collection in order to ensure all income
- Leakages are closed.
- Identify and follow up business leads, including but not limited to Credit approval, and disbursement within agreed Service standards.
- i. Depute the Trade Finance Manager in attending to Trade Finance matters if out of office. j.
- Any other duties as may be allocated from time to time
The successful applicant should have the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- A University Degree in Economics, International Business, Business Administration or a related field.
- Possession of a professional qualification in Trade Finance is essential
- Possession of a Master’s degree in Business will be an added advantage.
- 4 years’ role experience
- Possession of stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and organizing capabilities
- Interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills