Position Details: Cashier
Our client, a Japan-based designer brand, and one of the international key players in the retail industry, is seeking to recruit a qualified and professional Cashier
to work in their newly opened outlet.
- Issuing the system generated receipt for each and every transaction.
- Receiving cash, verifying it using machine to detect fake notes and count to ensure correct amount.
- Banking cash collected on a daily basis and handing over the bank slips to sales Accountant.
- Verifying all the transaction done electronically to ensure they are genuine.
- Balancing Cash and banking at the end of the shift.
- Handling all queries from customers and report to line manager.
- Ensure the company’s cash is under safe custody all the time.
- Maintaining of petty cash to run the operation.
- To ensure that the returns and replacements are duly authorized & produce a daily report on the same.
- At least a Diploma in Business Related Field from a reputable institution.
- At least 3 years of experience in a similar position from a busy organization.
- Must be fluent in English.
- Must possess good skill of MS office（e.g. Excel, word,）
- experience in retail and wholesale trading
- Should have a good attitude and team player willing to contribute and learn new things.
- Should be staying in Kampala and should be 24 years and above.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.