Position Details: Senior Export Executive
Our client a leading manufacturing company dealing in steel, wire, and roofing products, is seeking to recruit a qualified Senior Export Executive
to work with them in the Exports section of the Sales & Marketing department.
The person will report to the Group Exports Manager
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To attend walk-in as well as overseas customers.
- Make the quotations and follow up with the customers to convert them into confirmed sales orders.
- Inform all the customers about any price change & the special facility given by the company to some special customers.
- Market Development: Getting new orders / Customers on board.
- Make the comparison of Exports prices offered by competitors and share the same with Exports Manager & Asst. Exports Manager (weekly basis).
- Be in constant touch with the exports customers to know their requirements & assist them.
- Make the list of fast moving sizes (county wise) and check the availability of the same on regular basis. If any of the fast moving size is running out of the stock, then inform Exports Manager & Asst. Exports Manager.
- Check the availability of required goods with production and report to the Asst. Manager upon the unavailability of the same.
- Forward the confirmed sales order to the Exports Manager for the authorization.
- Once the sales order will be authorized, then forward the same for invoicing.
- Get the invoice clear from Audit with the help of Office Messenger.
- Market Research: Collecting information relevant to our products/ competitor products in the market and updating reports.
- Constantly working to achieve the given targets.
- Follow up with the customers & the credits pending collections (if any).
- Share the payment details made by exports clients with accounts department to confirm the receipt of the same.
- Receiving material requisitions and forwarding for delivery.
- Making production order for special orders.
- Make sure about the invoices and deliveries for standard items and requirements for special orders once they are completed.
- Train the staff working at the lower level and help them to improve their selling skills.
- Send the payment receipt to our clearing agent and follow up for the exit note.
- Checking whether all product requirements have been fully satisfied as requested by client and if not, advising means of satisfying them