Position Details: Sales Accountant
Our client, an international retail company with operations in Asia and Europe, is seeking to recruit a qualified Sales Accountant.
- Reconciling cash book and banking on a daily basis including all the electronic transactions.
- Producing daily sales report for every shift for all stores.
- Ensuring that the credit limit is not surpassed and overdue collections are done within required time.
- Carrying stocks take on a weekly basis and produce the weekly stock take report.
- Complete the process of installation of POS and Cash device and ensure they are working effectively.
- Random check on operation of Cash device.
- Coordinate and liaise with the customers regarding any official correspondence.
- Deal with malfunction of POS and Cash devices
- Reconcile the bank statement with POS slip statement from stores, locate and solve the difference in the reconciliation
- To Ensure that the sales are updated in the ERP on regular basis and accuracy of the data.
- To ensure that the returns and replacements are duly authorized & produce a daily report on the same.
- To prepare the sales team commissions and incentive schemes if any.
- Check the daily sales and cash report from stores
- Monthly sales report and VAT report preparation
- Other process related task assigned by FM from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree in Business related field or Certification in accounting from a reputable institution;
- At least 3 years of experience as account clerk;
- Must be fluent in English and good skill of MS office（e.g. Excel, word, and PPT is required）with experience in retail and wholesale trading
- CPA or ACCA is an added advantage
- Should have a good attitude and team player willing to contribute and learn new things.
- Should be staying in Kampala and should be 24 years and above.