Position Title: Parts Sales Executive
Department: Parts Department
Location: Dar es salaam
Reports to: Parts Officer
- Responsible for achieving monthly parts sales target allocated to Branch.
- Responsible to answer phone calls, provide price quotes, and other information while providing a high level of service.
- Look up and sell The company’s Genuine Parts to all customers: Over the counter, wholesale, and by phone.
- Follow up with Garage Owners, Fleet Owners & Parts retailers on possible parts sales.
- Pay Customer visit to generate Parts business
- Receive customers, establish rapport & Assist them in selecting required parts in a friendly, professional & efficient manner
- Responsible to follow parts counter procedures i.e. prepayment for special orders, cash & credit check.
- Record all sales and/or customer transactions that occurs including Lost Sales.
- Maintain customer goodwill by greeting and acknowledge all customers he/she comes in contact with.
- Treat customers fairly with honest & demonstrate commitment to superior customer service with ethical business practises.
- Ability to adapt with local trade practice/converge with street language parts business.
- Keep himself/herself groomed and clothed per the Company Guidelines.
- Establishes and maintains effective working relationships with other employees, supervisors and managers.
- Performs other duties as assigned to meet business needs.
- Ability to speak effectively one on one, effectively listen and interpret customer needs.
- Able to work independently, managing his or her time and work flow.
- Experience with Parts Sales required.
- High School Diploma
- Diploma in Supply Chain Management.