Our client is a Certified Public Accounting firm specializing in tax, audit, accounting, corporate governance and risk advisory services seeking to recruit a suitably qualified Audit Partner.POSITION OBJECTIVE
The Audit partner will be involved in providing assurance services to the company’s portfolio of international and local clients in the different sectors. He/ She will be responsible for the execution of BRJ’s risk based audit approach and leading audit teams during the fieldwork. In addition, he/ she will have the opportunity to provide a variety of non-assurance services to the company’s clients.GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES/DUTIES
- Provide management over a portfolio of clients and deliver high quality audit and assurance service, including preparing and reviewing audit plans and work.
- Understand client business and provide appropriate audit services to meet client expectations.
- Achieve team and individual budgets and business plan/ performance objectives.
- Manages project financials, including budgets, WIPS, timely billing and collection and variance recognition.
- Maintain the highest technical and professional standard.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge about company standards, policies and regulations.
- Takes a leadership role in professional, business or community organizations.
- Be seen as a role model for auditing professionals.
- Carry out practice management activities e.g. resourcing client billing etc.
- Address client concerns and escalate complex issues to management for immediate resolution.
- Develop innovative ideas to extent client services.
- Maintain positive and long-term relationships with clients.
- Provide support to ensure timely completion of audit projects.
- Manage expenses and staffing to increase revenue.
- Assist in developing company standards to improve effectiveness and quality of deliverables.
- Build highly-skilled and achievement-oriented team environment.
- Develop new client contacts for business growth.
- Attend client meetings and stay abreast with industry trends.
- Coach, train and develop auditing staff to upgrade their knowledge.
- Undertake wider office activities, as required.
- Communication skills; Strong interpersonal, communication and project management skills including leading teams of at least 5 team members.
- Team work; ability to train and mentor the auditing staff.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE (ESSENTIAL)
- Professional accounting qualification and/or a Bachelor degree and Master degree in Accounting.
- ACCA/CPA qualification.
- Passionate about Audit, great attitude, interested both in practical and technical aspects.
- Visionary, Innovative, flexible, taking initiative and a lifelong learner
- 5+ years of Manager Audit experience