Position Purpose & Scope
To manager and maximize the hotel’s resources, achieving optimum standards of service and value to the hotel guests within profit objectives and in a manner with the company’s philosophy and policies. Responsible for overseeing the day to day running of the hotel, in the accordance with the hotel Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) and the best practices including guest satisfaction, cost control, policies and procedures, so as to achieve utmost guest and staff satisfaction and effective and efficient property management.
• Ensure efficient and effective hotel operational systems, processes and policies: -Specifically, support better management reporting information flow and business process and organization planning.
• Asset control management and maintenance: - To ensure proper care and control of property, equipment and materials.
• Revenue and profit target: - To seek opportunities to maximize revenue for the hotel.
• Quality Adherence: - Product and service quality operational efficiency and guest satisfaction.
• People Management: - Acquisition, development and management of skills, abilities and talents to ensure staff retention.
• Hotel values and culture: - Working towards attaining mission and organization cultures of the hotel.
• Supporting functions: - Participate in all other industry related functions that will benefit the hotel.
• Marketing: - Support and promote marketing functions of the hotel.
• The GM is fully in charge of the hotel and supervises all Head of departments and reports to group MD and hotel owning board.
Decision Making Level
Independent: - In day to day management of the Hotel.
Referenced: - Where major decisions are required.
Positions Minimum Specifications
• A minimum of a degree in Hospitality or equivalent.
• 10 years real experience in a reputed international brand hotel group.
• A natural flair for selling and sound business acumen.
• Property management experience.
• People skills and emotional intelligence.