Position Details: Call Center Agent
This role will be part of the initial contact team for customers interested in client products and services and will be responsible for assisting customers in completing applications on line and over the phone.
Informing customers of the product features and terms, respond to general customer inquiries, and field all sorts of compliant calls from customers and resolve issues as well as persuading customer to submit their application.
Duties and Responsibilties.
- Answer phones and respond to customer requests
- Provide customers with product and service information.
- Upsell products and services
- Transfer customer calls to appropriate staff
- Identify, research, and resolve customer issues using the computer system
- Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved
- Complete call logs and reports (system ticket)
- Recognize, document and alert the supervisor of trends in customer calls
- Recommend process improvements
Qualifications & Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Professional verbal and written communication skills and the ability to type 30 wpm+
- Fluency in English, French and Kinyarwanda.