Position Details: Business Manager
NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing. Our expertise is in three areas: Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing, Learning and Talent Development.
We fulfill our Vision by hiring Achievers underpinned by our values
The Business Manager is responsible for the region’s market and customer penetration that leads to geographic sales growth. He/She is responsible for creating, coordinating and implementing sales and marketing strategies to grow the NFT business profitably as well as the overall performance and management of the country office and/or allocated clients. The role requires a number of skills - good business sense and financial planning, marketing skills, strategy development and implementation.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Sales & Business Management
- Recruits, retains and develops personnel in-line with the business strategy.
- Analyzes market (penetration, demographics, trends, economy, opportunities) and current clients (penetration, share of total training business, opportunities) in order to create and implement effective market and customer strategies that result in profitable growth in-line with the company strategy objectives.
- Excellent knowledge of the NFT product offering
- Results oriented with proven and strong track record in business development.
- Proven ability to network and experience in tactical marketing, targeted prospecting and direct customer marketing.
- Substantial experience selling to mid and large-sized organizations, preferably consultative solution selling.
- Experience in designing profitable organizational solutions to meet and exceed customer expectations.
- Proven, credible, strong ability to coach and mentor others on building business and meeting customer needs.
- Experience working with and presenting to Top Executives.
Capable Leader of People
- Maintains direction and momentum by foreseeing needs and meeting them; identifying obstacles and removing them.
- Able to build and sustain an effective sale culture through the branch offices.
- Manages performance through Weekly Plan and Review sessions with Client Partners and Delivery teams.
- Completes regular performance evaluations.
- Clearly communicates and holds his / her team accountable to goals, expectations and responsibilities.
- Implementation of business solutions and development of personnel under your supervision.
Experienced Business Manger
- Sound business judgment, key initiator of new business targeting medium to large sizedaccounts for strategic penetration.
- Demonstrated ability to develop, manage and implement annual budgets.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate
- product, program, and consulting sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or custom NFT Consult solutions.
- Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention
- Develop and oversee effective business proposals; Closes business consistently within the NFT guidelines.
- Designs account strategy and business development to develop new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on territory marketing and management plan to meet and exceed annual
- revenue targets.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line.
- Provide managerial overview support on Finance and Operations for the Business.
- Highly proactive, resilient – with a positive outlook and attitude.
- Supporting responses to new business opportunities. Following through lead calls, logging the leads pipeline and ensuring the effective movement of leads from one part of the process to the next.
- Attention to detail whilst being able to deliver to deadlines.
- Communicating and co-ordinating updates from CP’s and ACP’s as to progress with prospects
- A proven track record of building and developing significant account revenue.
- A deep understanding of marketing principles, well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, high levels of commitment, energy, motivation, flexibility and personal integrity.
- An ability to develop regional sales management tools and processes including pipeline, forecasting, account management, budgeting, account strategies.
- Great analytical, communication and presentation delivery skills.
- Frequent travel within region and to the corporate headquarters is required.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required, MBA preferred. 5 – 10 years of proven management experience.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft application and great report writing skills.
- Have strong business development, communication and negotiation skills within the corporate environment preferably in professional services.