Position Details: IT Support,Corporate Services
NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing. Our expertise is in three areas: Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing, Learning and Talent Development.
We fulfill our Vision by hiring Achievers underpinned by our values
The primary role of the Information Technology Support is to oversee the daily performance of computer systems. He/she conducts computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems; providing superior technical assistance and efficient IT support to the Rwanda and Burundi offices.
Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on NFT offerings. He /She is responsible for understanding the clients’ business, recommending solutions that are fulfilling to the clients’ needs and managing delivery within the agreed timelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
Key governance across all areas of the IT support function including service management, incident and change management, continual service improvement and customer satisfaction as well as playing a key role in ensuring the highest level of operational service delivery.
- Coordinates procurement and maintenance of office equipment with the approved IT support companies.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrades
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Responsible for managing NFT assets: equipment, consumables and other supplies
- Maintaining records of all software licenses
- Ensures proper installation of cable, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Responsible for the company asset register including all equipment sourcing, procurement, maintenance and repairs.
- Provides hardware and software IT support to staff via email, phone, face to face and remotely.
- Hardware service maintenance for office equipment such as laptops and printers
- Maintains an up to date backup of all users data
- Ensure data integrity and network security considering all available access pointsAbility to follow hardware and software best practices as defined by the IT Managed Services management
- Track, prioritize and document requests using an IT support request system
- Research and learn about new software in the market that relates to the company’s functions
- Develop training materials and procedures, and/or train users in the proper use of hardware and software.
- Executes on country strategic plan to meet and exceed annual revenue targets
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line.
- Ability to initiate, design and implement network solutions that are cost effective and competitive
- Has the ability to troubleshoot multifaceted problems in a systematic manner
- Enjoys learning new things and solving problems at all levels
- Proficient computer and internet use
- Knowledge of a variety of operating systems and internet applications
- Trained in different programming languages
- Good communication skills are necessary
- Proven skills in Problem Solving, Decision Making with Accountability.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, high levels of commitment, energy, motivation, flexibility and personal integrity.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field or equivalent required plus a minimum of 2 years professional work experience in IT solutions.
- Very Computer literate