Position Details: Client Partner
NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing we fulfill our Vision by hiring Achievers underpinned by our values.
The role of the Client Partner is as part of the Sales team within the NFT Business department offering services in the following business units; Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing, Learning and Talent Development, Franklin Covey and Product development
- The primary role of the Client Partner is to present all NFT solutions to key decision makers within targeted accounts and grow sales revenue within those accounts. The Client Partner will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business. This is a largely independent field sales role for a sales executive with a high degree of business maturity. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on NFT offerings. He /She is responsible for understanding the clients’ business, recommending solutions that are fulfilling to the clients’ needs and managing delivery within the agreed timelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develops and executes on territory marketing and management plan to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Manage, build and maintain external and internal business relationships and support the solutions process for a client from inception to completion.
- Key initiator of new business development targeting accounts in-line with our current solutions for strategic penetration.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or customized solutions.
- Presents and provides individual client consultations in context with overall intervention strategy as needed.
- Writes and oversees effective business proposals.
- Closes business consistently within the NFT guidelines.
- Designs account strategy and business development for new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on country strategic plan to meet and exceed annual revenue targets.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line.
- Have strong business development skills within the corporate environment preferably in professional services.
- Proven track record of success in sales.
- Requires a consultative sales background with demonstrated skills in the areas of lead generation, forecasting, prospecting and driving opportunities to closure.
- Have strong management skills or project management skills including time and task management, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven skills in Problem Solving, Decision Making, Negotiation skills with Accountability.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, high levels of commitment, energy, motivation, flexibility and personal integrity.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent required plus a minimum of 3 years professional work experience in business development.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft application skills and great report writing skills.