Position Details: Office Administrator
NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing we fulfill our Vision by hiring Achievers underpinned by our values. The role of the Office Administrator is under the Corporate Services Department.
The core responsibility of the Office Administrator is to ensure customers receive exceptional service. He/she is the first point of contact for all walk-in and calling customers; answering basic queries made by the clients pertaining to the NFT service offering, its mission, vision and core values.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Proactive, utilizes analytical skills and a broad understanding of the business to effectively interpret and anticipate customer needs. In addition, he/she demonstrates an awareness of fundamental NFT business principles as well as an understanding of the overall industry in which the business operates.
- Works as a competent member of the team, willingly providing back-up support for coworkers when appropriate and actively supports group WIGs.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon contract KPI’s, approved departmental processes and procedures to attain the NFT Business strategy objectives through:
Front Desk Management
- Provides a seamless front desk service in line with the NFT Values
- Ensures hygienic standard of office and welfare provision for staff and walk-in customers
- Speaks with professional knowledge and confidence on NFT offerings using clear, concise sentences and projects a positive image of the business.
- Maintains a neat appearance and reception area, readily stocked with refreshments, current marketing and/information resources to maintain the good image of the company and NFT Brand.
- Receive and direct telephone calls, relay conversation and pertinent messages to staff while maintaining accuracy, clarity and confidentiality.
- Effectively manages the front desk space and traffic
- Create appointment schedules for the clients and staff; in addition coordinates on and offsite meeting space, interviews, weekly and monthly presentations and /or trainings and may be required to take meeting notes.
- Schedule and support in the administration of all interviews and ensuring compliance to the NFT recruitment process.
- Function as the receiver of official documents and other correspondence addressed to the office. The Office Administrator transfers pertinent client information to the respective user department and or individual in an accurate and timely manner while maintaining confidentiality of all information.
Administrative & Welfare Support(work with: Internal Business Partners and Delivery Client Partners)
- Support the NFT Business service delivery on staff welfare inclusive but not limited to travel facilitations, expatriate and immigration services
- Provide reliable messenger services through delivery of in-house and offsite correspondence
- Performs a variety of administrative tasks as required for example organizes necessary business travel arrangements, supplies orders and reporting on office stock status.
Building Database (work with: IBPs)
- Consistently build and manage databases for both client and candidate systems.
- Leveraging external resources & LinkedIn to get viable contacts in target accounts and update local office addresses, including type of business / sector and any other information you feel necessary for qualification.
- Strong work ethic, giving special attention to effective customer management
- Professional, organized and can prioritize to execute multiple tasks quickly
- Exhibits sound judgment and the ability to make reasonable decisions in the absence of direction; promptly responds to requests with accuracy and a courteous demeanor
- Effective listening and verbal communication skills.
- Alert, highly adaptable and an individual with a positive demeanor
- Attention to detail and sound level of diligence
- High integrity, honest and committed to performing this role
- Ensures maximum confidentiality of all company information
- Remain flexible and work additional hours when required.
- Excellent inter-personal and communication skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s Degree in Administration or any other related field
- Minimum of 2 years front desk and/or customer service related work experience (preferably with regional/international organizations)
- Multi lingual skills (minimum fluency in English and French) and computer literacy are a must