Position Details: Delivery Client Partner
NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing. Our expertise is in three areas: Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing, Learning and Talent Development.
We fulfill our Vision by hiring Achievers underpinned by our values.
- The primary role of the Delivery Client Partner is to build, manage and maintain the existing client relationships and to present NFT solutions to key decision makers within existing accounts and grow sales revenue within those accounts. The Delivery Client Partner will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business. This is a largely independent role for a relationship manager with a high degree of business maturity and proactiveness. Through training, this individual will acquire expertise on NFT offerings. He/She is responsible for understanding the clients’ business, recommending solutions that are fulfilling to the clients’ needs and managing delivery within the agreed timelines.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Develops and executes on agreed targets to meet and exceed monthly revenue targets.
- Manage, build and maintain external and internal business relationships, implement and manage the solutions process for the client for the duration of the contract.
- Key initiator of new business development within the existing clients.
- Independently calls on mid to senior-level executives and other representatives to generate sales.
- Diagnoses and assesses client needs. Prescribes, designs and implements strategic interventions using the full range of existing or customized solutions.
- Writes and oversees effective business proposals, respond to tenders and prepare business presentation.
- Designs account strategy and business development for new and existing accounts.
- Develops and executes on country strategic plan to meet and exceed annual revenue targets.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line.
- Have strong Relationship Management skills within the corporate environment preferably in professional services.
- Proven track record of success in business development especially within existing clients.
- Requires a proactive individual with great communication skills and ability to engage internal and external customers so that the feel valued and confidence in our delivery of dependable and effective services.
- Have strong management skills or project management skills including time and task management, strong communication and presentation skills.
- Proven skills in Problem Solving, Decision Making, Negotiation skills with Accountability.
- A well-developed pattern of achievement, competitive skills, high levels of commitment, energy, motivation, flexibility and personal integrity.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field or equivalent required plus a minimum of 3 years professional work experience in business.
- Business development.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft application skills.