Our client is one of the leading Banking institutions in Kigali. They are looking to fill the position above.
Reports to: The CEO
Under the administrative supervision of the CEO, the head of Risk and Compliance Department is responsible for the overall leadership and management of the Department.
· Establishment of systems and procedures relating to risk identification, measurement and control and monitoring of loan and investment portfolio quality and early warning signals;
· Ensuring that risk remains within the boundaries established by the board and the Central Bank regulations;
· Ensuring that business lines comply with risk parameters and prudential limits established by the board;
· Remedial measures to address identified deficiencies and problems;
· Report periodically to the Board of Directors.
Qualifications and other requirements
The candidates must:
· Be of Rwandan Nationality
· Have at least a university degree in Economics or Management
· Proven experience of at least 3 years in risk management in a supervisory position
· Fluent in English
· Team player
· Have organizational skills
· Demonstrate a high level of integrity
· Be immediately available to start work.