Position Details: Sales Representative
Peacock Paints Uganda Limited is a company working in Chemicals business activities seeks to hire a suitably qualified and competent individual to fill the vacancy above;
Build relationships with our clients and push sales for our range of products with ever inclining targets. Performance is assessed in line with agreed KPIs.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Offer a high level of support to customers and have a clear understanding of Customer lead time
- Develop and maintain a healthy relationship with stake holders and clients.
- Identify areas requiring improvement and develop plans to rectify short comings and implement accordingly.
- Communicate successfully with the team members to ensure operations are efficient and effective.
- Negotiating prices and service rates with clients and suppliers alike.
- Assist in reconciling order quantities with sales records.
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Maintain complete and accurate records.
- Coordinate activities with operations staff and other departments.
- Work independently within established guidelines.
- Inspect deliveries for verification, defects and damages.
- Communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with those contacted in the course of work.