Job Title: Field Sales Representative
Reports to: Head of Byproducts Sales
Job Purpose Statement:
Our Client is searching for a sales champion to join them as Field Sales Representative to help take their sales to the next level.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
• Learn and utilize the company’s direct sales methodology to sell an exciting new product directly to commercial small and medium-scale farmers.
• Meet and exceed sales targets.
• Advise farmers on the use of best practices in soil management and other Good Agricultural Practices.
• Build a portfolio of long-term clients by conducting structured post-purchase service visits with customers.
• Daily update sales and pipeline data using Google Apps and the company’s proprietary smartphone app.
• Technical Degree in Agriculture (B.Sc. in Horticulture or Similar)
Knowledge and Skills:
• Valid car Driver’s License and Min. 2 years driving experience.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Basic computer skills – MS Office, Google Apps.
• Min. 2 years Agricultural Sales Experience.
• High level of motivation and entrepreneurial drive.
• Interest in learning in-depth about a new industry, new product category, new sales process, and everything else that’s needed.
• Desire to learn, constantly improve, and act on feedback.
• Creativity when problem solving.
• Goal driven and self-motivated when working independently.
Willingness to relocate.