· Managing IT and computer systems.
· Controlling and evaluating IT infrastructure.
· Managing backup and restorations for services.
· Development of new solutions.
· Managing IT staff.
IT manager has to be responsible and accountable for the smooth running of computer systems within the limits of requirements, specifications, costs and timelines. You will supervise the implementation and maintenance of our clients computing needs.
· Manage information technology and computer systems.
· Plan, organize, control and evaluate IT operations.
· Manage IT staff by training and coaching employees and communicating job expectations.
· Design, develop, implement and coordinate systems, policies and procedures.
· Ensure security of data, network access and backup systems.
· Identify problematic areas and implement strategic solutions in time.
· Preserve assets, information security and control structures.
· Development of new solutions depending on company needs.
· Proven working experience as an IT manager or relevant experience (Min 5yrs).
· On hand development of web apps using PHP & MySQL.
· Knowledge of Windows & Linux server implementation.
· Excellent knowledge of technical management, information analysis and of computer hardware/software systems.
· Hands-on experience with computer networks, network administration and network installation.
· Ability to manage personnel.
· BSc in Computer Science or equivalent.