KCB BANK BURUNDI LTD
KCB Bank is the leading Banking Group in the East African Region. The Bank commands the largest branch & ATM network in the region, and is present in Burundi, Kenya, Tanzania, Uganda, South Sudan and Rwanda. As a Group, we value being inspiring, simple and friendly.
KCB Bank Burundi is looking for self-motivated, qualified individual with the right attitude and a passion for the customer to join our team in the following position:
1. REF : KCBB /MARK/03/2017– DIGITAL FINANCIAL SERVICES MANAGER
The job holder shall have overall responsibility of driving the Bank’s digital strategy, Product Development of digital to increase functionality, revenue generation and usage and transaction migration across the Online and Mobile banking channels.
· Devise and execute Strategies for Digital Banking
· Drive Business Development to deliver agreed sales, revenue and other performance targets for Digital Banking
· Lead Product Development to create and enhance functionality of products and services on the Ddigital channels
· Responsible for managing Digital Banking relationships with all service providers and stakeholders
· Ensure adherence to Risk and Compliance for digital channels
For the above position, the successful applicant should have the following:
· Should have a University Degree in a Business, IT or related field.
· Minimum of 3 years working experience; 2 of which should be in Digital Channel experience, and 1 year in Project Management.
· MBA or Master’s degree in business related field will be an added advantage.
· Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
· Strong leadership skills
· Budgeting or Strategic Planning experience is an added advantage
· Excellent interpersonal communication
· Strong influencing & negotiation skills
· Excellent Project and Change Management skills
· Excellent planning, organizing and problem solving skills
· Excellent Report writing skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines
· Possess a positive can-do attitude.
If you meet the above requirements, please submit your application letter including a detailed Curriculum Vitae, copy of ID and certificates, names and contact details of three (3) referees, daytime telephone contact and email addres
The deadline for receiving applications is 11th April, 2017 at 5.00 p.m.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.