Position Details: Sales and Marketing Manager
Position: Sales and
Reporting to: Managing
Job Purpose: Be
responsible for planning and implementation of Sales, Marketing and product
development programs, both short and long range, targeted toward existing and
- Developing Sales & Marketing
strategies and Implementation.
- Developing and Managing Sales &
- Preparation and dissemination of
- Analyzing and controlling
expenditures of division to conform to budgetary requirements.
- Market Research.
- Recommends product position,
packaging and pricing strategy.
- Work in liaison with our client’s sales
and marketing team in other stations
- Meeting Sales & Marketing
- Leading our client’s Sales and
- Be a holder of bachelor’s degree in
Sales, Marketing or business administration or equivalent experience.
- Have five (5) years of related
experience with progressive management experience
- Be Strategic thinker
- Have excellent Communication
- Should have human relations skills and
- Be able to assimilate and interpret
financial data and of proper business acumen