Job Category: General
Job Type: Permanent
Our Client is a development firm that seeks to develop institutional grade real estate having a team with extensive and deep experience in real estate development and finance. Our Client works to deliver quality and aspirational real estate developments that encourage great community living.
Our Client is a leading real estate developer in the region with over Kshs. 74 billion of projects under mandate, is looking for a highly motivated, self-driven, team player to fill the position of Real Estate Sales and Marketing Manager. The successful candidate will lead a team that will manage exits of all the projects that are will be undertaken by Our Client.
1. Developing and implementing marketing and sales strategies.
2. Monitoring the effectiveness of the various sales strategies and coming up with the changes as may be needed.
3. Overseeing all communication, PR and promotional activities selected to support Our Client. This includes design, production, and distribution of print materials such as brochures, ads and direct response plus radio and television spots needed for broadcast campaigns.
4. Seek to minimize marketing expenses, develop annual forecasts.
5. Coordinating marketing and creative staff.
6. Aid members of the real estate development team while coming up with strong concept for ease of exit.
7. Proactively seeking ways to streamline daily marketing processes and procedures.
8. Be part of concept development in relation to the market and sales trends, consumer demographics, preferences, needs and buying habits in the real estate industry.
9. Assist conducting research using comparable properties in the market.
10. Actively seeking out new clients, monitoring sales and following through for target achievement.
11. Evaluation of potential sales offers.
12. Following through on the sales documentations for clients.
13. Working with the team to develop and maintain new client relationships.
14. Working with the team to develop and maintain new client relationships.
15. Acquiring and maintaining relationships with third party agents.
16. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
1. Over 5 years' experience in marketing.
2. Bachelor's degree in a related field is required.
3. Strong analytic skills, including ability to independently conduct real estate market research and budgets.
4. Intimate understanding of traditional and emerging marketing channels.
5. Demonstrated ability to express ideas clearly, verbally and in writing.
6. Strong computer skills, including high level of proficiency in MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
7. Demonstrated ability to cultivate and manage productive relationships with development team members, public officials, funders and lenders, other staff, and the community
8. Creativity, entrepreneurial, and a self-driven attitude towards work, with a sense of humour.