Title: Deputy Chief Executive Officer
Company: Babylon Health
Babyl is an innovative digital healthcare service provider extending access to doctors to its clients through mobile phones, using either the feature phones or the smart phones. We combine the latest technology with the knowledge and experience of the qualified expert doctors and nurses in the country, Babyl seeks to make healthcare simpler, better, more accessible and affordable for Rwandans everywhere.
They are looking for a high-performing and self-driven individual for the position above
The deputy Chief Executive Officer is responsible for assisting the Regional CEO with managing and directing the organization towards its primary objectives, based on the organization mission statement and goals, by performing the essential functions and responsibilities personally or through managers.
The Dep.CEO responsibilities chiefly fall within the following essential functions, although s/he may perform other tasks and/ or duties assigned.
· Provide Strategic direction and momentum to grow and sustain the business program and budget development, and Policy creation
· Advises the Regional CEO on matters pertaining to department functions.
· Assists in the development and enforcement of policies, procedures, and standards for the organization; recommends improvement.
· Delivery of all financial targets
· Deliver agreed return on group equity value
· Delivery of effective people management strategy and practices by maintaining a sound, effective organizational structure, and ensure capable management succession, progressive employee training, employee motivation and development programs.
· Ensure sound financial and operational disciplines.
· Report to shareholders.
Education and Qualification:
• A Masters in Business Administration or a related field is preferred
• Bachelor’s degree in Management, Business or a closely related field. Masters preferred.
• At least Five years’ experience working at senior director level
• A proven track record in growing business in developing markets
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Able to manage multi-disciplinary teams
• Very strong commercial skills
• Ability to build and maintain networks within regulatory bodies
• Able to engage with people at every level, from the public to Heads of State
• Strong inter personal and communication skills
• Able to build and motivate high performing teams
• Highly Analytical and numerate
• Be a problem solver and have the ability to “make things happen”
• Believes in Babyl’s mission and is a culture carrier for the organization
• Hard working
• Un-relenting in the pursuit of excellence
• Ambitious and wanting to make a difference
• Driven and passionate about putting affordable healthcare into the hands of everyone globally
• Good technical skills and understanding of digital markets
Deadline: 24th May 2017