About the company
Babyl is an innovative digital healthcare service provider extending access to doctors to its clients through mobile phones, using either the feature phones or the smart phones. We combine the latest technology with the knowledge and experience of the qualified expert doctors and nurses in the country, babyl seeks to make healthcare simpler, better, more accessible and affordable for Rwandans everywhere.
We are looking for a high-performing and self-driven individual for the position above.
POSITION: COMMERCIAL DIRECTOR
Reporting to the CEO, the ideal candidate will have the following responsibilities:
· Managing and growing Babyl’s wide network of agents and district managers.
· Training the sales force how to pitch, close and maintain an extremely positive relationship with the customer base.
· Working closely with marketing, Medical and operations teams to deliver the best results for customers on an ongoing basis.
· Managing the sales force to ensure smoothsales process, eliminating obstacles and driving deals to closure.
· Developing and maintaining effective working relationships with agents and clients to drive revenue and growth
· Regularly and proactively interacting with customers and agents, ensuring any issues are escalated, tracked and resolved
· Participating in forecasting growth, track and report metrics and results
· Closely collaborate with sales team to identify and closing opportunities to upsell and extend client relationships
· Works with Finance giving visibility of financial impact of commercial actions and forecasting through predictive tools.
· Partners with other business units to explore strategic bundling synergies and improve customer lifecycle management.
· Creating and managing a communication strategy which includes quarterly business reviews, potential new opportunities and feature updates
Personal and Job skills requirements
· Understanding of commission based structures
· Proven sales executive experience, meeting or exceeding targets
· Previous experience as sales manager or sales and marketing director
· Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or a related field
· At least 8 years of experience in direct to consumers sales, ideally bottom of the pyramid consumers
· At least 3 years’ experience successfully fully managing a sales team
· Knowledge in systems implementation and processes that make things run smoothly
· You are a world-class commercial and analytics expert
· You are Strong executor, prioritizing business needs while also taking into account resource constraints
· An in-depth thinker, talented developer of relationships and builder of trust – leading to results
· Financial ability - understands financial implications for the business, makes calculated P&L and budgetary decisions
· You are passionate in Technology and prepared to take appropriate risk and share ownership of the risk
· A conscientious communicator – promotes communication across the business, communicates clearly, engages others, articulates reasons for decisions, is open to others’ opinions
· Maintains resilience and calm at all times.
· Uses deep understanding of the market trends and consumer insights to formulate a cohesive strategy.
Deadline: 24th May 2017