Position Details: Security Supervisor
Founded in 2001, our client is one of the largest manufacturers of steel building materials ranging from fencing solutions like barbed wire, chainlink, roofing materials and wire products like nails, rounded bars, welded mesh and BRC.
The security supervisor will ensure safety of visitors and their assets, staff, and the EARs property; and will oversee day-to-day activities of security guards. He/She will Inspects guard posts on a regular basis to ensure a safe environment as well as supervise all activities of security staff to maintain compliance with and proper application of company regulations as per the EARs security policy.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- In charge of supervising the in- house security team.
- Ensure security guards conduct regular Patrols of the premises.
- Draw the security duty roster from time to time.
- Maintain a security presence on the premises all the time and be available on call whenever required.
- To report any breaches of security/ highlight security matters of which management may need to be aware.
- Maintain all security related equipment and working areas to a high standard of cleanliness and safety and ensure all defects are reported.
- Support and comply with the company’s health and safety, and security policies and procedures.
- Maintain relevant security records.
- Actively maintain the confidentiality of information or security sensitive information in relation to the company
- Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability to deal well with pressure