Position Details: Regional Operations Manager
To provide operational and strategic leadership to Uganda and Rwanda subsidiaries of CKL in line with overall organizational purpose & goals. This will involve planning, directing and coordinating all organization’s operations for optimum efficiency and profitability through the implementation of effective methods and strategies. The position reports to the Sales & Marketing Director for CKL
- Ensure CKL- Uganda & CKL-Rwanda have appropriate infrastructure to meet strategic objectives.
- Manage the operations for growth and profitability
- Ensure annual budgets for subsidiaries are ready by March every year
- Regular reporting on operations and finances of the businesses
- Ensures subsidiaries operations comply with national,regulatory and company policies
- Ensure well-co-ordinated logistics, warehousing and distribution practices.
- Ensure operations are within approved expense budgets in subsidiaries.
- Manage employee performance, Development & training to ensure positive morale & work standards
- Excellent organizational skills
- Predictive& Proactive Data analyis
- Strategic approach
- Coaching skills
- Training skills
- Trade knowledge
- Good communication and influencing skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office suite
- Over 5 years’ experience in Business operations management in Uganda &/or Rwanda
Strategic engagements with distributors