Position Details: Field Sales Executive
Founded in 2001,our client is one of the largest manufacturers of steel building materials ranging from fencing solutions like barbed wire, chain link, roofing materials and wire products like nails, rounded bars, welded mesh and BRC.
Our products all belong to our brand name TIGER and are further certified and approved by the various quality governing bodies like UNBS and are QMARK & ISO9001 CERTIFIED. Our quality guarantee insures that all our products satisfy the needs of professional builders, contractors and homeowners alike.
We at East African roofing systems are committed to providing you with the highest quality products by assuring their performance, consistency, safety and value.
The Field Sales Executives are the key point of contact between an organization and its clients i.e. answering queries, offering advice and introducing new products. Their work includes: organizing sales visits. demonstrating and presenting products.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the sales and marketing of concrete products.
- Building sound customer base through recruiting and bringing on companies, and individuals that usually use these products.
- Manage all the sales & marketing activities including development of visible brand.
- Assist in logistical arrangement to achieve production and sales.
- Act as a bridge between customers and stores to ensure that customers are served promptl.
- Achieve the set daily/weekly/monthly sales volumes for products across the board
- Respond to sales questions and concerns as and when they arise pertaining the product or service.
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customer’s value to the organization.
- Provide feedback on current market situations.
- Any other duties as will be assigned to you from time to time.
- Communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Good Interpersonal skills and ability to deal well with pressure
- Reporting Skills
- Flexible (Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work).
- Analytical Thinking Skills
- Good organizational and time management skills