Technical sales representative
Reporting to the country manager, the TSR is responsible for development and management of sales accounts in a defined territory in Rwanda covering drug shops, pharmacies, farms, feed mills and institutions involved in agriculture industry.
The holder of this position is responsible for building business and professional relationships with stakeholders in the animal health/agriculture industry
1. Achievement of set sales targets
2. Implementation of set sales and marketing strategies to achieve overall corporate goals
3. Maintain existing sales accounts and databases
4. Recruit new customers
5. Adhere to strict reporting deadlines
6. Develop and execute territory marketing plans in consultation with the country manager
1. Degree in animal health and livestock production related field
2. At least two years’ experience in sales and management related exposure
3. Valid driving permit
4. Proficiency in IT skills
5. Training in sales and marketing an added advantage
The holder of this position must be a person of integrity, self-driven, team player, flexible and willing to work beyond regular work hours.
Application Deadline: 8-June-2017