Position Details: Corporate Sales Manager
Our client an international telecommunications company is looking for a Sales Manager (Corporate), who is responsible for all business activities including: identifying potential customers, entering into new markets, increasing customer value, long-term relationships with existing customers;
- Conducting the business in the territory including managing the distributors.
- Recruiting new customers.
- Responsible for business developmentin the relevant countries.
- Preserving and increasing the company's revenue by promoting existing and new products.
- Integration of new business models based on market condidtions.
- 2 years of experience in sales in the telecom sector- must.
- Sales experience in Africa and farmiliarity with the local market- must.
- English mother tongue level.
- Hunter by heart.
- Self-motivation and hunger for sales.
- Good interface relations.
- Ability to meet targets and timelines required.
- Technically oriented.