Position Details: Assistant Credit Controller
The Assistant Credit Controller should ensure
the effective implementation our client’s Operational Credit Manual in the
County. He/She should ensure that Credit Management is done proactively to
reduce credit risk.
- Assist the Credit Controller.
- Liais with Central Credit team to
ensure Update credit limits in JDE for new and existing customers are done
- Release blocked orders in the
system (with appropriate authority) - Ensure application of Cash
- Prepare credit reports for the
Country Credit Committees
- Produce and issue dunning letters
- Provide information on bounced
- Provide information to Country Credit
Controller to support bad debt provision decision.
- Ensure Customer Master data
incumbent has to meet the changing needs of the business, ensuring compliance
with our Client’s Operational Credit Manual. He/She needs to ensure team work
with the business.
- Degree in Finance, economics or accounting.
- Exposure to risk management
- Sound knowledge of JDE
- Fluency in English
- Good communications, influencing and
- Analytical skills Skill
- Risk Management Skill
- Ability to work effectively in a virtual
- Governance and Business Controls Skill
- Accounting Operations Skill
- Treasury Operations Awareness
- MI and business decision support Skill
- Taxation Awareness