Our client a well-known and highly respected dealer group in the automotive industry of Uganda, and leading distributor of the KIA, Sinotruck, Kinglong and ZX brands, is seeking to recruit experienced sales persons for the position of Car Sales Executive.
The successful candidates for this role should will have previous experience in a similar role, proven customer service skills and show the ability to work with deadlines and targets as well as working well in a team.
This role involves:
• Managing relationships with your customers, including keeping in regular contact with them about our products and forthcoming events, as well as maintaining a "customer focused" attitude.
• Prospecting for new customers by telephone, attending product launches and other events, and maintaining your own enquiry database.
• Maintaining thorough product knowledge and updating your knowledge through manufacturer led training.
• Providing exceptional customer service that leads to customer loyalty and referrals.
• Maintaining good housekeeping standards and orderly administration of your work.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
• Handling a variety of customer queries over email, phone, and in person.
• Approach customers/prospects in a helpful, friendly manner to ensure that the initial meeting and greeting creates a positive impression.
• Qualify the customer regarding their financial constraints, vehicle preferences and motoring needs.
• Leading the customer through the Sales Process, ensuring complete satisfaction at every stage.
• Where a part exchange is involved, use the vehicle appraisal procedure and obtain valuations from the Sales Manager.
• Demonstrate a suitable vehicle to each prospective customer according to their vehicle needs.
• Excellent customer service skills with passion to enhance a customer's buying journey.
• Ability to work towards targets and under pressure
• Current/valid driving license
• High levels of integrity, initiative, and motivation to succeed
• Main dealer experience
• Customer awareness.
• Negotiation and communication skills.
• Ability to meet deadlines and work under pressure.
• Full driving license.
Ideally the successful candidate should have a minimum of 2 years of experience as a Car Sales Executive or working in consultative sales. It is essential that you will be a 'people person' and have a genuine motivation to succeed and build yourself a career in automotive retailing.