Position Details: Health Safety and Environment (HSE) for G&G Studies
- Ensuring compliance by the Company and the Contractors to the HSE policies and procedures in Contract with particular emphasis to the environment & local communities.
- Updating the Company’s safety plan and participation in Safety drills including Emergency drills, Risk assessments, Waste Management, Emergency, HSE reporting etc, and Carrying out contractor’s inspection to ensure HSE Compliance.
- Participating in Audits and follow up on all accidents and incidents.
- Checking the Contractors HSE Statistics and Performance and reporting the same to the affiliate.
- When necessary act as the Responsible for Safety on Site (RSES). Rotational position and site based.
Qualifications and Experience
- Diploma in Health and Safety
- Minimum 10 years experience in supervision of Health Safety and Environment aspects in Geotechnical and Geophysical operations for the petroleum industry or at least the same length experience, working for the petroleum industry in remote operations such as pipe laying or civil engineering
- In-depth knowledge of International Oil & Gas Health & Safety standards
- Clear understanding on Safety Audits and use of Safety Management Systems
- High level of Safety awareness and Safety culture
- Excellent communication skills ( both oral and written)
- Good Managerial and Organizational skills and
- Ability to work in a team in a multicultural environment
Deadline is 22nd June 2017