Position Details: Community Development and Livelihood Development Officer (projec
- Participating in the development of relevant Management plans such as Resettlement management Plans (RAPs), vulnerable people Management plan, sustainable livelihood management Plans for the various projects RAPs.
- Implementing the Project management plans in line with RAPs.
- Participating in the establishment of a stakeholder plan for the PAPs in conjunction with the Social Affairs team.
- Monitoring and evaluating the respective management plans and projects started up for the different PAPs within the licensed areas.
- Rotational position and site based.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Social sciences, Economics, Rural Development, Agronomy, project management or equivalent
- Minimum 4 years experience in community resettlement projects, livelihood restoration projects for Project Affected Persons (PAPs).
- High proficiency in Microsoft office and databases e.g. Access & Ms Project
- Excellent communication (verbal and written) and negotiation skills.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), and local languages (Rugungu, Runyoro, Alur, Kiswahili) an added advantage
Deadline is 23rd June 2017