Position Details: Grievance Officer GO)
- Following the grievance procedure to receive, acknowledge, record investigate, respond and close out all grievances.
- Engaging relevant stakeholders at every stage of the grievance mechanism to ensure progress to deliver closure of grievances.
- Undertaking all the required reporting using the tools available.
- In addition to enhancing the grievance procedure in line with international best practice.
Qualifications and Responsibilities
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Social Sciences, statistics or related field.
- Minimum three years experience in a Community development project environment or similar NGO.
- Proven experience in negotiating with favourable outcomes with stakeholders in line with best practise grievance procedures.
- Excellent communication (Verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- High level of Microsoft Office proficiency and use of Social data software.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), and local languages (Rugungu, Runyoro, Alur, Kiswahili) an added advantage
- Deadline is Friday 23rd June 2017