Position Details: Social Affairs Coordinator
- The job holder is responsible for the coordination, development and implementation of the stakeholder engagement and Social Investment strategy of the Company as well as monitoring & evaluation of the relevant data through the Social data base.
- Act as the quality controller for information for the Social affairs department.
- Ensure that proper tracking and archiving of activities in the Social Management system.
- Coordinate engagement activities with other operations and survey teams especially land and resettlement, as well as with operators and other regulators.
- Contribute to development of Methods and procedures relative to the Social Affairs department as required for the project.
Qualifications and Respinsibilities
- Bachelors’ degree in Computer Science, Social Sciences, statistics or related field.
- Minimum three years experience in a Community development project environment or similar NGO.
- Proven experience in negotiating with favourable outcomes with stakeholders in line with best practice grievance procedures.
- Excellent communication (Verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Good analytical and reporting skills
- High level of Microsoft Office proficiency and use of Social data software.
- Fluency in English (written and spoken), and local languages (Rugungu, Runyoro, Alur, Kiswahili) an added advantage
Deadline is 23rd June 2017