Position Details: Civil Works Engineer
- Provision of Civil Engineering supervision with technical support which involves; reviewing construction Engineering deliverables, field surveys and coordination between contractors and subcontractors to ensure Civil and Structural activities meet required standards and quality.
- Ensure Civil works activities comply with Company policies, standards, rules and specifications in Scopes of work (SoW) and designated contracts.
- Preparation of SoW and technical Pre-Qualification evaluations for Civil Works Contractor.
- Carry out Service Quality review Meeting.
- Review all Civil Works Contractors to ensure compliance.
- Provide assistance to the project team and ensure project documentation reflects the situation.
- Review drawings & Bills of Quantity prepared by contractors, review and approve civil and structural works on site.
- Prepare reports including major aspects of the construction program e.g. Health& Safety incidents, construction equipment, personnel on sit etc
- Position requires regular visits to site.
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelors degree in Civil Engineering /Construction or equivalent
- Minimum 6 years experience in busy construction, building operations at supervisory level
- In-depth knowledge of building Health Safety & Environment principles.
- Good understanding of international, regional and local building and construction standards and regulations
- Reliable and strategic team player with excellent numeracy ,analytical, communication and organizational skills
- Knowledge of database management including Microsoft Office (MS Access, Word, excel & Project)
- Excellent knowledge of using Auto cad and other engineering software.
- Ability to work in a multi cultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
Deadline is 23rd June 2017