Position Details: Learning & Development Manager
Our Client specializes in Business Process Outsourcing with expertise in Learning and Talent Development amongst many other areas
Learning & Development Manager role is to support the overall business strategy and growth through its Learning & Development solutions for clients and furthermore the role is to develop and enhance the company’s employee talent
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Development of Training Plans and consistently close business to increase the L&D revenue, in line with the company’s strategy. Designing solutions for both in-house and external clients, including a blended approach to learning such as coaching, one on one session’s, action learning and e-learning.
- Assess the relevant skills and knowledge for the staff, identifying training and development needs within the organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with the line managers.
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research for strategic management planning. Use accepted education principles and track new training methods and techniques.
- Ensure all training activities and materials remain relevant and up-to-date. Choose appropriate training methods per case (simulations, mentoring, on the job training, professional development classes )
- Managing the delivery of training and development programs, ensure that statutory training requirements are met across the Group offices.
- Align the departmental product knowledge and processes across the group while mentoring the teams.
- Have an understanding of e-learning techniques, and where relevant involve in the creation and/or delivery of e-learning packages
- Assess instructional effectiveness and determine the impact of training on employee skills and how it affects KPIs. Monitor and report on the return on investment of any training or development program.
- Partner with internal stakeholders and liaise with subject matter experts regarding design and delivery of the training programs. Provide train-the-trainer sessions for internal subject matter experts
- Maintain updated curriculum database and training records.
- Manage and maintain in-house training facilities, library and equipment
- Tracks the costs of planned programmes and keeps within budgets
- Organize training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required to achieve efficient training attendance and delivery.
- Weekly Plan and Review sessions with each Learning & Development Coordinator which includes an assessment of all key performance measures.
- Proven working experience in designing, coordinating and delivering multiple training solutions in a corporate setting.
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Adequate knowledge of learning management systems and web delivery tools with the ability to partner with third parties / training consultants for the delivery of solutions.
- Confident, articulate and clear communication skills with all level of employees.
- Confident public speaker, motivational with a positive attitude at all time.
- Attention to detail whilst being able to deliver to deadline.
- Experience of management development and soft skills training.
- Organized, a self-starter and an inspirational leader of your team.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree required in Education, Training, HR or related field; MBA preferred. 5 – 10 years of proven management experience.
- Degree, CIPD or CTP qualified, or equivalent
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft application skills and great report writing skills.
- Have strong business development, communication and negotiation skills within the corporate environment preferably in professional services.