Position Details: IT Systems Analyst
Our Client specializes in Business Process Outsourcing.
The IT Systems Analyst will be responsible for technical Information Services hardware/software/network tracking, operations best practices coordination, security audits and assessments, trouble ticketing and MAC (Move, Add, and Change) change management assistance of technical asset component/equipment. Also performs network/terminal/server technical support and issues remediation of Desktop/Systems architectures and associated (internet/internal) security status monitoring; including vendor procurements adhering to compliance procedural standards. Understands general systems and network architectures technologies core to operations stability, systems health and services quality within all business Operations.
Provides Customer Services support on issues remediation and programs applications assistance, including technical training to systems users. Maintains internal Web page documents status and administers associated change orders
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Assumes responsibility for Operational IT Best Practices .
- Monitors asset status on hardware and peripheral components such as terminal, PCs, and server components – security, management and administration conditional performance.
- Tracks specified patch or upgrades to operating systems, hardware, network and software programs scheduling keeping current operations compliance status on components and devices.
- Runs weekly reporting and tracks system functions to validate correct system operations status and security precautions; including trouble ticketing and issues closures.
- Responds to inquiries concerning systems operation and diagnoses on system hardware, software, and operator problems.
- Instructs users in use of equipment, software, and technical operation.
- Recommends or performs minor remedial assistance actions to correct problems as part of the IT department solutions resources.
- Coordinates support help desk, network services, or other information systems tracking and management tools.
- Provides updates, status, and item closure reporting information to manager and administers problem tracking system, vulnerability tracking, security tracking and IT standards (vendor) compliance tracking.
- Assists Business Manager in management, scoping, evaluations and budget/source data analysis for new engagements (outside vendor), project planning and new enterprise IT rollout projects
Assumes responsibility for establishing and maintaining effective communication and coordination with Company personnel and management.
- Assists and supports departments as related to IT Operations support center administrative procedures.
- Communicates politely and efficiently with users regarding IT delivery services end-user problems.
- Keeps management informed in critical areas in maintaining systems health, security, best practices, audit and monitoring tools tracking of any significant concerns.
- Attends and participates in meetings as required.
- Completes reports, records, and other documentation as required
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree in an IT-related field with a focus or major in IT management
- Three to five years related business experience and/or training - or equivalent combination of both education and experience in IT support responsibilities.
- Basic to good knowledge of systems management, administration and/or operations procedural experience of systems, networks and data architectures including telecommunications performance analytics.
- Good knowledge of electronic principles and practices in hardware components.
- Knowledge of appropriate systems architecture, Microsoft Server/Software environments and network protocols.
- Ability to operate necessary software/hardware event management program tools.
- Good research and problem solving skills in systems team operations.
- Excellent logic and reasoning skills.
- Ability to work well independently as well as within the team