Job Title: Chief Engineer Operating Company (OPCO)
Reporting line: Factory Manager
Experience: Minimum 7 years, including 2 years in continuous processing plant e.g. Sugar factory, Oil & Gas, chemical manufacturing
Positions reporting directly to this role: Senior Engineers
Objective of the role:
· Area of specialization includes conditioned base maintenance, implementing & overseeing a maintenance program and breakdown maintenance.
· Maintenance and inspection of operating equipment including a steam boiler.
Key Areas of Responsibility
· Develop operating and capital budgets and manage expenditures to achieve the business unit objectives.
· Participate in the management of the plant as a member of the Factory Manager’s staff.
· Participate in the management of the business.
· Provide training, coaching, and development to the maintenance employees.
· Ensure company operations meet the required safety, quality and environment standards.
· Budget preparation, preparing contract documents and evaluating tenders.
· Evaluating performance of executive staff.
· Aid in implementing ISO 9001 and ISO14000.
· Build an effective team to manage all activities.
Key Working Relationships:
· Technical Consultant
· Service Contracts
· Mechanical or Chemical Engineering Degree
· Engineering Degree with Business Management Course