Position Details: Accountant
- Responsible for fixed asset accounting
- Maintenance of Asset Register, grouping and entering opening cost for depreciation purposes on ERP
- Internal control system by checking petty cash accountability from all staffs concerned and all suppliers invoices before they are booked in for payment.
- Preparation of management information system (MIS) reports on the daily basis with regard to daily production, daily sales (exports& local), debtors and daily scrap purchases.
- Budget Control by ensuring that all payment requisitions, LPOs and IPOs are budget compliant
- Costing and valuation of projects to be undertaken to establish Net Present Value, Payback Period, Internal Rate of Return and IRR and other key ratios for project evaluation
- Reconciliation of Salary related accounts, statutory payments related accounts and other accounts
- Any other duty as may be assigned from time to time.
- Bachelor’s degree in BBA/ Accounting, CPA and with relevant experience of 3 years minimum