• Taking orders and arranging for invoicing and delivery
• Answering customer calls and satisfying their needs, Making quotations & orders, Making deliveries, Assuring the best service to the Customer, Handling customer complaints
• Constant follow up with the customers and getting new orders
• Making Production orders, Special Orders, Credit / Debit Notes
• Raising computer Invoices and Delivery Notes whenever required
• Keeping the client ledger updated
• Follow up on the dues of the credit customers
• Adding new customers in their customer data
• Market visits & presentations to potential clients.
• Initiative to create new client relations and tracking their order levels or frequency of orders.
• Constantly monitoring the set targets and working to achieve the sales targets.
• Checking whether all sales requirements have been fully satisfied and advising means of satisfying them.
• Business related bachelor’s degree
• At least 3 years’ experience handling sales and marketing in a fast moving manufacturing environment preferably steel and construction materials.
• Good interpersonal skill and Computer Knowledge essential
• Ability to work independently and high attention to client details and requirements.