NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing. Our expertise is in three areas: Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing, Learning and Talent Development.
We fulfill our Vision by hiring Achievers underpinned by our values.
This is a role for a keen, self-motivated individual who can work within a small, tight-knit agile team to deliver high-quality products in short timeframes. This position will ideally suit an experienced Android developer with strong communication skills also interested in exploring hybrid technologies and approaches alongside native development.
Software Design & Implementation of mobile Apps.
MAIN DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Programming mobile applications for Android devices, both phones and tablets Creative thinking & abstract, technical problem solving.
Participation in software design, estimation of development tasks, testing, QA process, pair programming, troubleshooting & code debugging.
• Two years minimum Android development, including Android SDK, Java and Android Studio
• Comfortable dealing with API's and utilizing REST / JSON interfaces
• Knowledge of development methodologies & processes ( Agile / Waterfall etc )
• Knowledge & appreciation of UX processes
• Passionate & has an appreciation of Design
• Experience with Continuous Integration, Git and version control
• Playstore procedures
• UX / IA experience
Experience with server side software development technologies, e.g. C/C++, Java,
Experience VoD and streaming projects will be highly advantageous.
• If you feel this role suits you, get in touch and I will be happy to discuss in detail.