NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing. Our expertise is in three areas: Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing, Learning and Talent Development.
We fulfill our Vision by hiring Achievers underpinned by our values.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Architect to join our rapidly expanding Financial Services division.
The Infrastructure Architect will support the CTO in designing available, scalable, secure and resilient IT infrastructure for the Group.
• Evaluate new infrastructure technology solutions, supporting RFI, RFP and selection processes
• Lead service introduction from an infrastructure perspective
• Develop and agree non-functional requirements for infrastructure and application projects
• Produce infrastructure designs to support new technology solutions which meet non-functional requirements
• Develop and manage capacity management across the infrastructure estate
• Proactively manage system performance and other infrastructure problems
• Set up and monitor comprehensive infrastructure reporting
• Maintain up to date infrastructure architecture documentation
• Experience with Enterprise Architecture tooling
• Very good Linux skills
• Infrastructure security skills
• VMWare or Hyper-V
• Strong network design experience
• Capacity and Problem Management experience
• Experience of developing infrastructure design patterns
• Experience of developing non-functional requirements
• Experience of deploying and managing infrastructure as a Service
• Good communicator – both written and verbal
• Desirable skills and experience
• Experience within Financial Services helpful but not necessary
• Knowledge and experience with Azure
• Security Audit skills and reporting
If you feel this role suits you, get in touch and I will be happy to discuss in detail.