Position Details: Transport Officer
NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing.
Our expertise is in three areas: Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing, Learning and Talent Development. We fulfill our Vision by hiring Achievers underpinned by our values.
The Transport Officer will be responsible for managing diverse transport operations and will support with messenger and administrative service for our employees and clients.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Managing the NFT car pool – adherence to the vehicle maintenance schedule, daily updates to the car log book(s), ensuring compliance to road worthiness, all health safety checks, car registrations, insurance renewals and claims, repair and maintenance. Must ensure that organizational vehicles are well maintained and serviced regularly.
- Reporting and ensuring the compliance of assigned vehicle with all statutory and maintenance required.
- Under the supervision of the Employee Welfare Coordinator, ensure timely and correct delivery / collection of business related documents including but not limited to invoices, bills and tender documents
- Transportation of staff for meetings, client visits and airport pick up / drop offs per the transport schedule
- Mail drop off and collection from the post office.
- Assist with document translations and filing of office documents
- Produce copies and dispatch documents to regions as required
- Paying utility and other supplier bills for the company under the guidance of the Finance Department.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Employee Welfare Coordinator
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Minimum of 3 years driving experience and no accident record.
- Knowledge of local road network and basic vehicle maintainance procedures.
- Defensive driving skill is desirable.
- Must possess good communication skills in written and spoken English.
- Strong team work, loyalty, presence of mind and a polite and calm attitude.
- Computer literacy in MS Office – Word, Outlook, Excel