Position Details: Account Relationship Manager
NFT Consult is a global company specializing in Business Process Outsourcing. Our expertise is in three areas: Managed Services, HR Process Outsourcing, Learning and Development. We fulfill our Vision by hiring Achievers underpinned by our values.
The primary role of the Account Relationship Manager is to ensure delivery of the NFT HRPO solution by building existing accounts and growing sales revenue. He/She is responsible for understanding the clients’ business, recommending solutions that are fulfilling to the clients’ needs and managing delivery within the agreed timelines.The Account Relationship Manager will build mutually beneficial business relationships, present compelling presentations and close business.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Manage, build and maintain external and internal business relationships and support the HRPO solutions process for a client from inception to completion.
- Ensures NFT compliance with statutory provisions of applicable local and international labour laws.
- Carry out market research on recruitment trends to ensure competitiveness in the evolving labour market– research may include what competitors the clients are using, what trends are going on in the clients industry and/or business, changes in the company structure or any issues that could boost your strategic account management success.
- Build relationships with relevant industry networks, recruitment agencies, universities and colleges to attract fresh talent.
- Adherence to the HRPO departmental policies and processes.
- Proactively sourcing and building a competitive candidate database to improve recruiting timelines.
- Develops and implement the country strategic plan for new and existing business to meet and exceed annual sales revenue targets.
- Thoroughly understand and execute the agreed upon KPI’s and WIG’s in your business line.
- Have strong Relationship Management skills within the corporate environment preferably in HR.
- Proven track record of success in business development especially within existing clients.
- Requires a proactive individual with great communication skills and ability to engage internal and external customers.
- Customer service oriented, team oriented and goal focused.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in HR or equivalent required plus a minimum of 2 years professional work experience in Recruitment and Account Relationship Management.
- Computer literate with strong Microsoft application skills.