Job Title: Operations manager
Reporting Line: General Manager
Role Purpose Statement: This is a senior management role which involves overseeing operation department and the provision of services. The operations manager makes sure an organization is running as well as it possibly can, with a smooth efficient service that meets the expectations and needs of customers and clients.
Key Interfaces External: Internal: Other managers, unions/ Works Council
External: Local community, customers, suppliers, authorities, advisors, unions, auditors
Main Accountabilities (including specific challenges)
Business Strategy, Policies and Tools
· Execute the implementation of the department planning
· Ensure compliance with the policies
· He/she is responsible of maintaining high standards in Catering Unit Operations.
· Follow organizational directives, policies and achieve highest customer satisfaction, increase profitability
· To ensure on-time performance and effectiveness of the departments through defined procedures controls.
· Provide data for the development of an annual business plan and budgeting for the department
· Implement the short -term operation planning in coordination with other relevant interfaces. Ensure efficient and timely corrective actions in case of significant deviations
· Oversee the department’s economic and operating performance. Ensure that the department is managed and controlled efficiently in line with the company’s framework and market requirements. Lead the department to achieve the budget targets and initiate corrective actions if necessary
Qualification, Knowledge, Skills and Experience.
Knowledge, Skills and Experience
Deadline: October 10th, 2017