As a member of the team, you will be responsible for leading strategic initiatives required to enable Our Client’s ambitious growth plans in current and future markets. With support from, and reporting to Strategy Lead, you will be in charge of major transverse business work streams, leading problem solving, analytics, and cross-functional coordination to build actionable recommendations for Our Client’s leadership.
• Identify and evaluate growth opportunities. Develop insightful recommendations on strategic direction and specific project opportunities that can materially impact Our Client’s growth in current markets and beyond.
• Perform analysis and research, of technical and business issues associated with potential product ideas or strategic investments.
• Drive entire process for resolution of strategic and operational issues, from problem structuring to analysis, synthesis of findings/recommendations, and implementation.
• Lead cross-functional teams on key business initiatives, including annual strategic planning, product roadmap definition, pricing refresh, and go/no-go decisions on strategic investments.
• BA/BS in a Technical Field, e.g. Computer Science (In lieu of Degree, 4 years relevant work experience).
• 5 years’ experience in wireless or wireline communication, either as a vendor, operator or consultant.
Preferred Qualifications & Skills:
• MBA or Master’s Degree in a Management, Technical, or Engineering field.
• At least 2 years at a major management consulting, private equity, or investment banking firm.
• Prior experience in telecom industry, merger and acquisitions, or due diligence work.
• Strong problem-solving and problem structuring skills.
• Strong data analysis and modeling skills.
• Ability to create clear and concise presentations for different types of audiences, from frontline engineering staff to C-suite stakeholders (both internal and external).
• Ability to operate with minimum supervision, in a fast-paced, constantly evolving environment
• Experience working with and presenting to senior leadership and executives.
• Proven track record of entrepreneurial activity in creating and scaling projects.