Position Details: Customer Service Manager
Develop and lead the implementation of an innovative customer service strategy that delivers a consistent, seamless and trusted customer experience through the different channels across the Bank, to create competitive advantage and ultimately drive revenue growth.
As a Customer Service Manager, the major responsibilities of this position will be to:-
- To develop and deliver the Banks customer service strategy, in order to improve the customer experience, process excellence, achieve the Banks objectives and deliver the Banks brand promise
- Managing the customer experience across all banking channels and inter functional to deliver high levels of service.
- Developing and delivering the Banks customer service strategy, in order to improve the customer experience, in order to achieve the Banks objectives and deliver the Banks
- brand promise.
- Outlining “the journey” to achieve the customer experience vision including key landmarks
- and measures of success. Incorporating and addressing the root cause of recurrent customer complaints\queries.
- Responsible for improving customer satisfaction, customer segmentation and retention
- Designing, establishing and implementing a systematic framework that proactively solicits,
- anticipates, receives and assimilates the “Voice of the Customer” across all touch points
- to identify customers’ critical priorities.
- Leading the development and implementation of new customer service propositions that ensure customer growth, customer satisfaction and drive cross functional experience
- reliability in key customer touch points whilst minimizing the disruption to the existing
- Championing the developing a stronger “customer experience” mind set & culture within the business, ensuring that all employees are absolutely consistent in their understanding of what their contribution is to the customer experience
- Manage customer relationships and continuously improve on the same in order to create customer loyalty.
- Evaluate service delivery channels and processes and implement strategies to address service gaps.
The successful applicant should have the following minimum qualifications and experience:
- University Degree from a recognized university.
- Possession of a professional qualification/ Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- 7 years’ experience, 5 of which should be in a Senior Management position in a medium sized Financial institution
- Possession of stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning and organizing capabilities
- Interpersonal and analytical skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills