1. Ensures Infra requirement and equipment implementation Quality.
2. Inspects of Civil, Mechanical, Electrical and Telecom installation works on site, according to Project Quality Plan requirements; They are the quality reference for subcontractor teams, coach and help teams to perform good quality work according to specifications, H&S, according to the company’s process and reviews if professional installation tools are used.
3. Responsible for monitoring and inspecting Telecom installation work progress and verifying that the implementation is done according to Customer specifications and Nokia standards, guidelines and work processes; Review that Material Inspection has been done and documented .When site is implemented according to customer specification and with good quality, customer site acceptance is given without dependencies.
4. Ensure that overall Project site quality reach the objectives and KPI's set locally and globally; Ensure pro-active Quality improvement actions in cooperation with the Project Team, Suppliers and Customer. Report quality of work, issues found and corrected and Update to IPM
5. Plans and executes technical tasks according to given tasks, along with existing processes and instructions. Works with the responsibility of responding to customer problems directly or through internal customer interface.
6. Solves technical problems.
1. Relevant Engineering qualification
2. Certification to work at height Certification to work with electricity is a bonus